BOTWs for Sunday, February 21, 2021
What a tattoo and what a great BOTW
He was fine, when he woke up the next morning
McCall and Rahman were journeyman according to Mr Saturday Night Boxing
Can see why Bean is in to the netball
AB getting an unfair shake and Maidana’s gloves were loaded LOL
Life biting McComb hard
Shame Josh Kelly can’t dominate the elite like the Bomber
BOTWs for Sunday, February 14, 2021
Mike Breelan feeling the wrath of the Doctor
Lowe undressed and hands rape ready
Paddy gonna end up with a horse’s head on the pillow if he’s not careful
Rob’s DAZN subscription paying off as a smart investment
The first man since the last one you picked to beat him, Anthony?
Mosley’s found love again. Get the pre-nub sorted out, lad.
BOTWs for Sunday, February 7, 2021
Bomber burning off the baby weight
No idea what’s going on here but Shakur seems to be enjoying himself anyway
Can see WBC Moro running around in a pair of these
Matty: No love or joy in his life right now – so true
Assuming that applies to the Mrs, Tone?
Completely agree, Ant. Hate it when people do that…
These comparisons are ridicuous! So we heard from a source anyway
BOTWs for Sunday, January 31, 2021
The Panamanians installing Big Trev as WBA champ
Choose another sport, Matt!
Eddie in lying shock
GAD rising to the occasion in Ebanie interview
BOTWs for Sunday, January 24, 2021
Just leave Bellew alone to write books
“Half worrier” – she should be worried with people like him about
Losing a couple of early rounds is life and death apparently
Surprised only 3+ years have escaped Hatton’s memory banks given his lifestyle
Nopa … just, nope.
Think you need to find a new sport, Darshan
Well they’re both, British, black and heavyweights so maybe that’s what he means
The gift that keeps on giving – Tony, what a legend
BOTWs for Sunday, January 17, 2021
Devin Haney compares himself to Floyd Mayweather…
Ebanie Bridges thirst squad in full swing
Could see the British Hair Clinic jumping on this soon
Casuals call for £100-plus Pay-Per-Views #ThankYouEddie
No idea what’s going on with poor old Nathan Cleverly
Don King still around in 2020, doing Don King things
BOTWs for Sunday, January 10, 2021
Ryan Garcia’s dad gets a unique compliment
Adrien Broner all set for ring return. It’ll be different this time…apparently
Adam Smith creating a bullshit narrative. Nothing changes.
What a bizarre account and a bizarre question
Tesco Joe on the WBC shortlist for Trainer of the Year
Coyle turning in to the new Eddie Hearn
IFL’s ‘Brutally Honest’ clickbait titles go global
Las Vegas KO: Crawford stops Brook in four rounds
Kell Brook’s career at the highest level effectively ended in Las Vegas on Saturday night when he was stopped in the fourth-round by WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford.
Brook made a bright start, catching his orthodox opponent with stiff jabs and the occasional right hand. Once Crawford (37-0, 28 KOs) switched southpaw the pattern swiftly changed.
Crawford caught the Sheffield man with a right hook that sent him into the ropes, prompting a count from referee Tony Weeks. Moments later Brook (39-3, 27 KOs) was covering up on the ropes, offering nothing in return, which led to Weeks’ intervention.
The judges’ scorecards at the time of the stoppage: Patricia Morse Jarman 29-28 (Crawford), Dave Moretti 29-28 (Brook), Benoit Russel 29-28 (Brook).
Brook could now retire or finally face fellow Crawford victim Amir Khan. As for the winner, he needs the biggest fights in order to match legacy with his clear talent.
Franco retains world title after controversial ending
Joshua Franco retained the WBA super-flyweight title after a farcical ending to his rematch with Andrew Maloney in the chief support. Referee Russell Mora and the Nevada Commission deemed the bout a no-decision after two completed rounds when Franco suffered right eye swelling from a proposed headbutt.
The true cause of the damage appeared to stem from a thumbed jab, landed fairly by the Australian who was rightly aggrieved.
The term ‘Boxing Asylum’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is UK-based. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.